The Song of 144,000 + Preview On Living Light Energy (Sekhem)
The Song of 144,000
Who are the 144,000 Divine Beings? Are you one of them? What is the Song of 144,000? How to say the Song of 144,000? Why does it need to be sung?
The Song of 144,000 is a prayer of thanks and protection. The “Song” is intended to be spoken aloud, not sung, and that it should be “registered by the spirit within”.
In this session:
- Learn how through prayer, meditation and contemplation of the Song of 144,000 can help us be in a state of purity, one-ness with the Universe and attain inner rejoice.
- Learn how to sing the Song of 144,000 to enchance your spiritual vibration and be a vessel of service to pour forth Light (knowledge), Love and Empowerment to all in need.
- Allow the Song of 144,000 to help awaken you to a new realization of purpose and spirit.
Preview: Living Light Energy (Sekhem)
Learn to master the flow of energy. This is a powerful ancient Egyptian vibrational healing modality. Topics include: sensing energy, understanding illness and healing, cleansing the auric field, channelling, moving and directing the energy flow, creating a sacred space and a safe environment, creating forgiveness, techniques of self healing and protection. Activities include meditation, interactive discussion and experiential hands-on healing techniques.
LIVING LIGHT ENERGY (Sekhem) – A Form of Ancient Egyptian Healing
In the Beginning
Living Light Energy (Sekhem) is a form of Ancient Egyptian Healing. It has developed over the centuries and was taught as part of the spiritual practices in the Temples of Ancient Egypt.
How does the Living Light Energy work?
The Living Light Energy works to harmonize and balance all aspects of a person’s being – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, thus supporting the bodies’ own natural healing processes.
Benefits of Sekhem
Sekhem Healing accelerates the body’s natural ability to heal itself on all levels and at the same time promotes feelings of deep relaxation and well-being.
- Relieves physical pain
- Reduces and releases stress and tension
- Lessens feelings of anxiety, fear and depression
- Promotes feelings of calmness and clarity
- Strengthens the immune system
- Assists and opens us to achieving our highest potential
- Promotes and strengthens intuition and creativity
- Supports during the grieving process and life transitions
- Releases blockages at all levels
- Balances our physical, emotional, mental & spiritual bodies
How Do You Learn the Living Light Energy (Sekhem)?
The Living Light Energy (Sekhem) is passed on from Master to student through initiations.